Saturday, December 30, 2006

Off to SF for the New Year



I am off to SF to celebrate the New Year with my Bay Area friends! This has been an incredible year, full of fun, friendship and good energy... I am so blessed! Found this cool picture and thought I'd simply throw it in for fun. I was "Brittany Claus" for my work talent show which was a kick.
Extra special thanks to my friend, f---- (no it isn't a curse word just for anonymity) who let me take him to Victoria Secret for lingerie try-on for me, but he had to leave 30 seconds before I got a dressing room.... now THAT's torture! But he was valient and timely for work, poor him! Oh it was exquisite(sp) to watch him squirm which is what it's all about anyway....just lovely, thank you.
Wishing you all a wonderful New Year and be safe but have fun!
hugs
Dragion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home