Saturday, August 05, 2006

3 mth update





I guess I'm not the great blogger with my once every 3 mth postings... but better that than never. Lots has happened, I quit my job in the ER to go into Home Health... and am LOVING it! More autonomy, flexibility, and more ways to meddle... look out!
I'm no longer working nights, and have more opportunity to bug/visit my friends, and am enjoying watching the dark circles dissapear from under my eyes. Loosing some weight too, those HH nurses don't stop for lunch or just about anything, and after weathering temperatures in the 113-115 I feel like 95 is a cool day now. Yikes.
It's good to have my life back, I've gone to Fulsom, CA twice, San Fran 3 times, Hayward once, camping once.... all in 5 weeks, while working full time. The summer is flying by!
Been hanging out a lot with my buddy Joe and his daughter Stacy, very smart, fun, and wonderful.
Burning Man is in 3 weeks so I'm staying close to home to prepare and spend some needed time with my family, as we are fighting some health issues.
Hopefully my next post will be sooner, but we'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

As long as we can come back sooner than 3 months! :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger ScarySquirrelMan said...

yes, you can stroke it. so long as you're talking about my wrecked body while it's lying on your table.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home