Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Surprise... a somewhat timely post thanks to drugs.






Hee hee, see just when you were lulled into thinking I'm not going to post for another 3 mths.... WHAM take that, here one is. I'm trying to pull myself out of a work imposed coma that I seem to have been in for 5 mths... and am being helped by drugs, yes that's right.... SOME of my friends and my Doc seem to think I have ADD (attention deficit disorder... but not the hyper type). Which could be true... maybe a little...... okay maybe more than a little.. so in an effort to get more organized and get more out of my days I'm now on drugs.. concerta to be exact.. and it's pretty damn cool, shit IS getting done, and I'm not locked beating my head on my desk trying to be productive for hours. So hopefully I'll have more "play time", and even post more frequently.
And yes you may have to deal with a little more rambling, as I find it fun.

The first pic is simply a great piece of artwork I wanted to share, because it's wrong and lovely. The other pics above are from a Monterey scuba diving trip I made with some friends, I did not go in but I am reupping my certification for Fiji/NZ this Feb. Getting really jazzed about it! The water was clear and 51 degrees... we froze our asses off, which was nothing compared to what the divers experienced, I think I'm going to die, I don't do cold... but I will try in the name of fun and to get to do it there, wish me luck, and if I don't make it there will be my last wishes left in a frozen bottle in the back of the freezer.
Clink.

2 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

I swear the sky is gonna fall! LOL! Great stuff that you are posting more. You do this regularly and you'll find it addictive.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Dragion said...

I'm not sure I'll ever reach your level of adept addiction, but it is a lot of fun. Your posts are amazing... I know you already know that, BUT one can never have too much good feedback for a job well done.
Love
K

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home