Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay okay 5mth update... time flies



Yes YES I'm a lagger, but you already knew that!!! Burning man was great! I am getting used to my job thanks to some ADD drugs.... Concerta is a good thing... kinda like reading glasses for your brain... especially since I don't have the adrenalin from the ER to jump start my head, and home health paperwork can be less than inspiring.
I'm going to NZ and Fiji in FEBUARY, cant wait!!!! My nieces and nephew are growing so fast, and I"m missing all of it ( WAAAAAAHHHHHH). Really miss my sisters, oh I can't wait... getting really excited about it!

2 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Ahhh... finally a post! Cool!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Dragion said...

yea... too bad my computer locked up and deleted all the other pics I wanted to post.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home