Thursday, December 22, 2005

HNT #1


For my first HNT... I wanted to do something special, something that said a lot about me other than a body part.

......So here is lovely picture of the bruise I gave myself last week!

It was an early morning and I hadn't gotten my equilibrium yet, misnavigated and fell on a cuboard door with most of my body weight on my thigh. Pretty good color for a week old bruise...

I'm down with a wicked cold this week, ....evem missed some work, and have been convalescing on the couch for the better part of 4 days, high on cold medicine. I'm such a baby, luckily I don't get sick often (thank God). I hope I'm past the worst of it, because it sucks huge. (hack, wheeze, sniff, whine).
Gotta go, need more drugs......

8 Comments:

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Hey, you may want to go to Os's site to check in http://osbasso.blogspot.com/ on his comment thingy to let him know you are up.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I gotta like that. It's real... and I'm great for giving myself bruises!

Welcome & a very HNT to you!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Just Brian said...

ouchie. Great first post. Still sexy. Happy HNT

9:20 AM  
Blogger Tess said...

Aw, feel better.

Great picture, the bruise looks suspiciously like an oddly placed hickey.

Happy HNT. Welcome.

11:15 AM  
Blogger MomThatsNuts said...

damn that looks painful!! WELCOME TO HNT...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HNT..

Mom

1:05 PM  
Blogger Tish said...

Oh my! What an awful bruise! I hope it disappears soon! Nice first HNT post! Merry Christmas and Happy HNT! :)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Dragion said...

Thanks for the feedback! ...Luckily it doesn't hurt anymore, Happy HNT, and Merry Christmas. Thank you for the warm welcome.
Dragion

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my----If I was there, I would kiss that bruise and make it all better.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home